1. The following Bonus terms are made and abide by and between:
a). HighOption is the brand owned and operated by Platypus Media LLP.
b). Every individual who registers with the company and holds an active trading account (hereinafter “the client”, “you” or “trader”).
2. Any references in this agreement to trader/s and/or client/s are regarded to the trader/s and/or client/s of HighOption.
3. By opening an account on HighOption.com website, you accept and agree to comply with the terms of this agreement. Moreover, by accepting the bonus terms, you are bound by its guidelines and provisions, which may be updated in the future. All such provisions and guidelines are hereby incorporated into the Bonus Terms. All of HighOption additions to the bonus terms are final.
4. The decision whether to offer a bonus to a prospective/potential client is clearly and indisputably at HighOption’s absolute and unreserved discretion.
5. Any bonuses, promotions and benefits that are provided by HighOption or any trading account are held under Platypus Media LLP’s terms and conditions and can be viewed there for more details. Clients are expected to utilize HighOption bonus in a rightful and justified manner, according to the terms and provisions of this agreement. Should HighOption under any circumstance suspect any wrongdoing or deception, HighOption reserves the right to cancel bonuses, promotions or benefits that have been provided or are supposed to be provided to the specified trading account. HighOption reserves the right to close the client’s account if it suspects any form of abuse or refrainment of the bonus by the client. Should this be the case, the company’s decisions shall be final.
6. Without relation to periodic bonus programs offered by HighOption, HighOption offers the following options:
- Cash Bonus – The required volume to be reached in order to obtain your bonus may be up to 50 times the amount of the BONUS credited to your account. For example, if you deposit EUR 5,000 (five thousand EURO) and then receive a 100% bonus on your deposit, equal to EUR 5,000 (five thousand EURO), your bonus will be earned as soon as you reach EUR 250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand EURO) in trading volume. An earned bonus is fully available for use in trading and it may be withdrawn. Many traders reach their volume within the first couple of weeks of trading.
7. HighOption does not wish to restrict your account during the period in which you have not met trading volume requirements related to your bonus. Thus, it should be noted that if you request a withdrawal during this period, the full bonus amount, including profits generated from the said bonus, will be forfeited. In such a case, the bonus amount will be deducted from your remaining account balance. You will then be able to manage the remaining balance in your account freely.
The acceptance to the reception of the bonus and its insertion to your account, binds the client to the bonus’s terms and conditions above and hereinafter. After the bonus is injected to the client’s account, it cannot be retracted and/or removed under any circumstances.
HighOption reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions (bonus policy) without prior notice.